i love salad.
(exclusive comic for the fluffington post!)
It’s so hard to stay strong after such a long time and things aren’t getting better. I’m not sure if I can continue fighting these battles.
Eventually soulmates meet, for they have the same hiding place.
Robert Brault (via psych-facts)
it’s the most sexiest time of the year
Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too.
He saw the chance, he took it.
I love the days you just chill with friends, when I’m with these guys we usually spend the whole day together because we end up lounging around and wasting time or we find things to do that lead into late hours of the night, it’s pretty cool.
- We went to a housewarming BBQ for Dan, a long overdue one and we ate so much. It was the perfect weather to sit outside and just have the most random conversations. Like we discussed armpit hair for like 5 minutes…
- In the evening I went to watch the guys play futsal
- And then we went to a late dinner.
- I feel like a potato now.
- I babysat from 7.30 to 10.30 this morning, played Just Dance on wii for so long…
- I’m so tired.
- Probably won’t get to do this again until assignments/everyone finishes exams!
- It was a good day.